What we did today
- Radio program this morning seemed to go well. I was pleased anyway.
- Rushed off afterwards with the Missus for another x-ray in a clinic downtown.
- In medical areas, masks are still required here. She forgot hers. I gave her mine, and stood outside the entrance for over an hour while she jumped through the hoops.
- We rushed out for lunch and had a good one.
- Then rushed to the hand surgeon to hear that her hand was healing well.
- Next week she can change casts and get one on her forearm only.
- With that news, she came away a happy girl.
- Oh, yes, before getting home we stopped and I paid three bills. Life goes on.